Robinson Architecture were great to work with. They listened to our ideas, improved them, brought inspiration and translated it into reality. It was fun and we shared an interest in sustainable materials and longevity of design.
Tucked discreetly away from its dense inner city surrounds, this studio is a peaceful sanctuary.
- Size20 m2
- TypeAlterations and Additions
- Existing Freestanding Art Deco Building
- Structural Structural Bureau
- LandscapingNorthroy Nuersery
- PhotographyNick Doolan Photography
The original historic Federation era wash house is painstakingly reconstructed, but this time around the interior inhabits the 21st century and serves as amenities and laundry for the beautifully preserved Reserve Keepers House c 1912.